Reaching for the stars my journey to private practice

(Picture of me standing at University of Louisville)committment starts with trust from my patient, in my ability to make them feel better

I, like many researchers had a dream to cure cancer. I finally decided to be practical and to keep that dream aside, hopefully somewhere in the world, someone is near to finding a cure for the big C & making other impossible goals possible. I focused on healing people by returning to my field, dentistry, on which I have concentrated for the past five years with only a three and half years hiatus for research to do my higher studies in medicine, in my pass two decades of dentistry.
So now
1. I am working to be a complete dentist under the able guidance of my mentor and guide in Manipal Hospital with a focus on implants
2. Building my private practice at my clinic with loyal and happy patients
 3. Hoping to excel, under the best  guidance, and  be able to do a sinus lift implant surgery and implant placement with the delivery of the prosthesis,within the next few years
4.  I have kept my clinic open for emergency dental procedures during the corona virus times as it’s my duty to serve people and humanity, in good times and hard times. Stay safe stay well
Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LAST Edition OPEN DENTAL "Fenêtre" Newsletter: A WINDOW INSIDE:- Elite Dental club focused:- On better HEALTH Oral healthcare preventive movement awareness eternally for a better world

How to book a preventive care check-up or dental appointment?

Your aesthetic dentist